[r-t] FCHs

Ian Fielding Ian.Fielding at nbt.nhs.uk
Thu Apr 23 09:36:06 UTC 2015

Or you can simply transpose the tenors together FCH by the rows of the plain course and then transposing the tenor back to home (although it won’t give you the incidence)

e.g. for B falseness (24365)

2345678 = 2436578
3527486 = 3254786 = 5372648
5738264 = 5372864 = 3256748 (which is 2365478 backwards)

Etc.

I spent a large amount of time on this when I was young and keen and proudly showed Roger Baldwin the results only to be told that they were available in the back of composition 502.
Ian Fielding

Chief Pharmacy Technician
North Bristol NHS Trust
0117 414 2277 (Telephone)