[r-t] Method extension

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Wed Apr 29 12:01:42 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:52 PM, Philip Earis <pje24 at cantab.net> wrote:
> Grandsire - again, so why with the current CC Decisions does a method with
> one hunt-bell extend by adding a hut bell, but a method with two hunt bells
> not add another hunt bell when it extends?

And conversely, how does one remove hunt bells?

For example, if St Clement's Triples had been rung before St Clement's
at any even stage, how would we extend St Clement's Triples to St
Clement's Major?

"If it is true that the act of observing changes the thing which is
observed, it's even more true that it changes the observer."
                                   -- Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_