[r-t] Extension

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Thu Apr 30 07:53:14 UTC 2015

Robin writes,

> Most bands *ask* for extensions – and often get several alternatives.

Yes, I think this is a real need, which should continue to be fulfilled.
People like ringing extensions but want someone else to do the technical
work of finding one for them. As I've said before, I've had quite a few
requests like this over the years in a purely unofficial role, so I
imagine Tony and the rest of the MC have had a large volume.

> MBD: Like Iain Anderson, if you’d bet on it, you would have lost. At my
> count, only 49 of the 147 TDMM ‘from the book’ do not have Extensions,
> i.e., 2/3 do.

I think I'm still winning. How many of the rung Surprise Major library
have good extensions?