[r-t] Out of course treble-dodging minor

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Tue Dec 8 09:30:48 UTC 2015

That's awesome work John!

Suggestion for what to look for: all _maximal_ sets of methods that admit
an extent.  It may take a bit of thought to figure out a good algorithm
for this, but it should be doable, and the list will probably not be that
long.  I did it for the surprise only by a pretty naive algorithm.  There
were only about 20 sets IIRC.

>From this list it is possible to deduce the minimum extents needed for all
147 methods (again by dancing links, although dealing with lead end
variants may be a nuisance).  (For the 41 surprise the number is 9).

Then, do the same thing for extents with only 2 types of call, or one type
of call that is not a bob (bobs are done), or all the work extents...

Ander