[r-t] Methods Committee review of decisions

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sun Jan 18 05:40:53 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 10:00 PM, Tim Barnes <tjbarnes23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Should we form a sub-group made up of those who would like to actively
> participate in developing a recommendations document?

In case you're already pondering who to include, I cheerfully
volunteer to not be a part of that sub-group. My absence should get
you a 50% speedup right out of the gate. As well as significant
decreases in required bandwidth and MBD's blood pressure. Though I
will, undoubtedly, still make tiresome comments whenever you present
updates to the whole list.

"A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."
   -- Ecclesiastes 5:3