[r-t] Definitions so far

Stephen Penney stephen at ucalegon.com
Wed Jan 21 10:37:54 UTC 2015

RAS:
> I would, however, be happy to say something like:  "Any peal
> length performance may therefore also be described as a
> quarter peal length performance, but it would be unusual
> actually to describe it as such."

That sounds reasonable to me. I guess there may be some people who ring
lots of quarters and would want to include the solitary peal they may have
rung in their collection of 'quarter peal length performances'.
Also someone habitually ringing 1260s of Triples may consider a 10080 of
Major to be in the same class of performance length.

Percy