[r-t] Terms of truth

Joe Norton strainsteamford0123456789+ringingtheory at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:31:56 UTC 2015

On 19/07/2015 09:19, Graham John wrote:
"I have always felt that "extent" is the wrong word to use for the
maximum length possible in a method..."

I would agree. When using the term "extent" with respect to Little Bob,
I am using it in quotes in the absence of knowing quite which term to use!

I suppose it is a bit like the different classifications of truth that
we were talking about before, where the meaning is dependant of the
context. Perhaps I should talk about a maximum length, given that the
hunt bell is not changed and no other method is spliced. Continuing from
my original question about names for truth, are there standard terms for
such classes of maximum length?

Joe.