[r-t] CC Methods Committee Consultation

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Fri Mar 6 02:35:51 UTC 2015

​On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Philip Earis <pje24 at cantab.net> wrote:
> Despite the document being dated February 26, there's been nothing
> on this group to announce the consultation, nor in the Ringing World

There is an announcement in tomorrow's (my time; it's today already in
the UK) RW.

And while the document is dated February 26, the What's New? list
on the Council's home page indicates it was only posted yesterday (well,
the day before, in the UK :-)​​

"I learned what a successful politician or music-hall comedian knows
(I give pride of place to the former as he is often the funnier of the
two), how to seize the attention of the audience at once and hold it."
              -- Gerald Moore, _Am I Too Loud?_