[r-t] CC Methods Committee Consultation

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Fri Mar 6 10:36:12 UTC 2015

On 5 March 2015 at 17:24, Philip Earis said:

[...]
> "[...] the CC Administrative Committee at its meeting in March"
>
> When in March is this meeting?

CC Admin Committee meetings are held on the third Saturday in March and
October. So, in this instance, 21 March.

> What is the deadline for responses? How
> much time have the committee allowed to collect the input, analyse it and
> produce recommendations? I request one of the Committee members on this
> list to give answers here.

Reports in writing for the Admin Committee are due by this weekend (i.e.
two weeks ahead). Verbal reports are, obviously, due by the date of the
meeting.

The deadline for motions for the Council is six weeks before the meeting:
Monday 13 April.