[r-t] hoaxes

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Thu Mar 19 12:23:42 UTC 2015

And on Thu, 19 Mar 2015 at 12:10:51, Robin Woolley wrote:

> This 'peal' (Stedman 15) did appear on Bellboard just before Xmas. It was
> 'rung' at the Birmingham University Clock Tower.
>
> Here's another: www.campanophile.com/view.aspx?173338

Well done.  You've just exposed your previous argument as a
heap of Woolley logic.  You argue minimus in hand with only
two ringers would be too easy to hoax.  By that logic,
Stedman Septuples with fourteen ringers must be exceedingly
difficult to hoax, yet as you've just found, exactly that
has happened.  Your argument is completely specious.

RAS