[r-t] Methods collection

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue May 26 11:46:44 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 6:25 AM Richard Smith <richard at ex-parrot.com> wrote:
> was holding the methods collections as ransom against the MC's
> report being rejected

Was there any discussion of this matter at the Council Meeting? If not, and
if Richard's conjecture is true, it would be an amusingly ineffective bit
of hostage taking to not communicate the relevant demands :-)

In any case, I've now written to Tony and to the committee asking what on
earth this was all about. I will report on what answer I receive.

"And in his last year [Rembrant] pictured himself as having found
peace in accepting the limits and the wry humor of life."
       -- Will and Ariel Durant, _The Age of Reason Begins_