[r-t] Illegitimi

David Richards dadeece at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:06:25 UTC 2015

Hi Robin,

>  Why has it taken so long for the ICTC to get around to doing this

A good and legitimate question. If one were being brutal, you could say
that about a lot of the ICTC's 'to do' list.
If we get to the end of this year and it still hasn't been done then at
least I should be able to provide an answer as to why. Hopefully being part
of both the ICT committee and the Methods committee will mean that the
transfer proceeds in line with the desire of all involved parties.

> b.t.w., isn't the Compositions Committee collection on a private site?

If you're referring to ringing.org, then the raw data is already being
mirrored by the ICTC (with special thanks to Leigh Simpson).

Cheers,
Dave.