[r-t] A date to pencil into your calendar

Frederick Karl Kepner DuPuy neminicontradicente at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:53:11 UTC 2015

Thanks for the document, Tim. That's very interesting.

Based on a cursory read, it appears that 'peal' is on track to be redefined
so as not to require full extents (or full multi-extent round blocks) for
triples and below. Was this matter discussed and debated much? How
difficult would it be to revise this proposal to reintroduce that criterion?

Rick