[r-t] Pencil -> Ink (was A date to pencil into your calendar)

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sun Sep 13 17:40:08 UTC 2015

The open meeting on the review of the Central Council decisions is
now firmly scheduled:

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 1:12 PM Peter Niblett <peter.niblett at btinternet.com>
wrote:
> So we have booked a room in the Southwark Cathedral conference
> centre on the afternoon of Sunday 11th October commencing at 2.00pm.
> We will put formal notice in The Ringing World, but please feel free
> to let people know before then.

"I like large parties. They're so intimate. At small parties there
isn't any privacy."    -- F. Scott Fitzgerald, _The Great Gatsby_