[r-t] Jump change methods

Glenn Taylor gaataylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 10:54:47 UTC 2016

Oops...It was Monday 19th: I'd misread my own handwriting.

I had an email from Andrew Craddock asking whether I wanted it adding to
PealBase. I said that although I wasn't particularly fussed either way, it
might be better to add it on the grounds of completion. In my records I
notice that I've scrubbed out the UBSCR peal recognition so I suspect that
it had to be disowned by them because of the CC's "unhappiness". I'm not
absolutely certain about this and I've suggested to Andrew that it appear in
PealBase as "non-Association".  I know that the UBSCR CC rep argued the case
(unsuccessfully) for its recognition at the following CC meeting. Mary
Bliss, perhaps?

Cheers,

Glenn