[r-t] Handstroke-home Cyclic Maximus

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:59:14 UTC 2016

I don't think anyone is under the misapprehension Grandsire isn't
reasonably musical.
However I think including Grandsire at an even stage is more likely to put
people off rather than encourage them to ring a composition. Although I'm
open to opinions on that?
Also I'd be surprised if the music contained in 5 leads of Grandsire
couldn't be bettered by using a shorter link and extra bespoke methods in
the time saved!

Cheers,
Alan