[r-t] Handstroke-home Cyclic Maximus

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Thu Aug 18 14:33:55 UTC 2016

Matt writes,

> are you just suggesting that a lot of advanced
> higher-numbers ringers are sufficiently narrow-minded to turn their
> noses up at Grandsire Max?

Thanks Matt, that's better - this is exactly the kind of debate I was
hoping to provoke!

I think in all fairness Grandsire will be deceptively difficult to ring
to cyclic courses in the midst of the Surprise/Delight/Alliance. But its
fast-moving hunting should provide a really nice contrast. And there
will undoubtedly be people who love it, and people who hate it... let's
call it the marmite of the cyclic world... :-)

MBD

---