[r-t] [rt-rules-subgroup] Re: Extension [was Differential [was Version 5.4 - norms]]

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue Dec 20 23:30:33 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Mark Davies <mark at snowtiger.net> wrote:

> Ashford Little a particular favourite of mine! The only method where the
> blue line looks identical on all numbers of bells, odd and even.

​Just making sure I understand: am I correct in believing that what you
call "Ashford Little Bob Major" is what the Central Council in its wisdom
prefers to call "Un-Saiph Little Bob Major"?

​(Interesting date on the message from you I'm quoting :-)

​

"After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,
is frequent. A day does not pass when we are not, for an instant,
in paradise."
        -- Jorge Luis Borges, _Los Conjurados_, tr Willis Barnstone