[r-t] Unclassified

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Mon Jun 6 05:39:20 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Don said: "Where on earth has this, as near as I can tell unfounded,
assertion come from?"

To quote WSG, Basingstoke! (Of course it is.)

Don said: "Yes, I believe I've rung three peals of uncovered triples,...."

I didn't say you were in it, Don, and the reasons you give are quite
correct. All I was trying to say was that I remember these reasons being
quoted. I couldn't remember the date of change of Decision but I
remember where I was living at the time! Ergo, the peal report I
remembered reading in the RW must have been no later than end May 1986.
I thought you might be in a better place to search the NAG records than me.

I think there have been other towers which have delayed full
augmentation from 6 to 8 to try to take advantage of the Basingstoke
dispensation.

But, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter,.....

Robin