[r-t] Unclassified

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Mon Jun 6 11:29:18 UTC 2016

​On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Robin Woolley <robin at robinw.org.uk> wrote:
> Ergo, the peal report I remembered reading in the RW must have been
> no later than end May 1986. I thought you might be in a better place
> to search the NAG records than me.

As it turns out I *was* in all three of the peals rung in North America or
for the NAGCR that were of uncovered triples. And the first of these was in
1996.
​​

"Half the places I have been to, never were. I make things up. Half
the things I say are there cannot be found. When I was young I told
a tale of buried gold, and men from leagues around dug in the woods.
I dug myself....I thought the tale of treasure might be true."
   -- The Golux, "the only Golux in the world, and not a mere Device"
      in _The Thirteen Clocks_ by James Thurber