[r-t] ?CCBR meeting - Methcom proposals

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue May 31 11:03:50 UTC 2016

​On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Mark Davies <mark at snowtiger.net> wrote:
> OK I have now been elected to the methods committee

​​Who else was elected to the committee? As I understand it Fred Bone,
David Richards and Leigh Simpson continued on the committee, but three
people needed to be elected to it, so there should be two more.

Was anyone nominated but not elected?

Who is now the chairman? As I recall, the usual procedure at council
meetings is to quickly gather at a tea break sometime after all the members
are elected so the committee members can elect their chairman. Though
perhaps that has changed now that committees are not elected all at one go?

"Scheherazade avoided her fate because she knew how to wield the
weapon of suspense--the only literary tool that has any effect upon
tyrants."      -- E. M. Forster, _Aspects of the Novel_