[r-t] Latest draft of Decisions changes for 2017

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Mon Apr 17 13:46:13 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 8:21 AM, <pje24 at cantab.net> wrote:
> This sorry situation shouldn't just be assumed to be a cock-up
> though. To my eyes, introducing (at very short notice) out-of-remit
> changes on how things are rung looks very like a deliberate spoiler
> by the conservative old-guard.

Were I a member of the Methods Committee I'd take your apparent
disinclination to apply Hanlon's Razor here as a nice compliment! :-)

Makes me feel a little guilty for my continuing unwillingness to give them
as much credit for devious cleverness as you do.

"My poverty is witness to my honesty and goodness."
             -- Niccolo Machiavelli, letter to Francesco Vettori,
                  tr Daniel Donno