[r-t] Blocks to be renamed as methods

Ted Steele teds.bells at tesco.net
Wed Apr 19 16:51:34 UTC 2017

On 19/04/2017 17:31, Philip Earis wrote: re Cross Differential,

  Mr T scratchd his head  hard and came up with an ingenious composition
with a call (either 18, 12
> or 14) every course-end (ie every backstroke).  He called them all
> throughout the peal - the most calls ever made. The composition has some
> similarity to plain bob major...

Now had you rung that silent and unconducted, which I am quite sure you
could have done, I wonder if there would have been argument about what
you had actually rung. Is there scope to ring a method with pn 18.18,
perhaps using a call, among others, that requires no places to be made
at all?

Ted