[r-t] Blocks to be renamed as methods

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:44:38 UTC 2017

MBD wrote:

|Also I do still wonder if there is some validity in the philosophical
argument that methods must have structure, formed by repeating units. On
the other hand, it would be nice |to ring single-lead methods, and have,
for example, 12 Bristol Major treated the same as 18. Some circles to be
squared first, though.

In reality I can't imagine there be will much call for single lead entities
on higher numbers anyway seeing as how they can't participate in a true
peal without a call (and if rung with a call then might make more sense to
define in a way that would prevent the single lead nature anyway).
I guess they might occasionally get used in multi extent blocks on lower
numbers e.g. http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=408351

Cheers,
Alan