[r-t] "X above, Y below"

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:58:53 UTC 2017

Should the first 56 be a 58 though on the basis that the 2nd is below the
treble the row immediately before it takes effect? Simularly when it dodges
34 with the treble at the start of 3rds place bell should the 58 not be a
56.
This would seem to be inline with how the original example worked from
looking at the diagram.
Not that there is anything wrong with defining "below" to mean below after
rather than below before - but it seems some convention is needed to
prevent confusion?