[r-t] Quarters of Spliced Major

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed Feb 1 09:39:16 UTC 2017

Yesterday I wrote,

> Hmm, slightly cheeky listing that as "Arranged Bjørn E Bradstock (Elf)"
> - it's the sample composition on the front page of Elf!

Err, ahem, although it *is* the sample composition on the front page of
Elf, it's not in fact the original one I put there in 2002. It is quite
possible I replaced the original with Bjørn's pick after his band rang
it, and failed to credit him... I'm still investigating, stay tuned
readers!!

MBD

---