[r-t] Quarters of Spliced Major

Stephen Penney stephen at ucalegon.com
Wed Feb 1 10:01:00 UTC 2017

> Hmm, slightly cheeky listing that as "Arranged Bjørn E Bradstock (Elf)"
> - it's the sample composition on the front page of Elf!

I think your memory is letting you down here, Mark. When you started Elf
you put a composition on the front of it of Half Lead Spliced BGFL. Years
later we finally got round to ringing one, but BEB used Elf to find a
composition he preferred (as did we all, IIRC).

When we rang it, Claire Nicholson (who organised the quarter) emailed you
to let you know, and as you agreed that Bjørn's composition was an
improvement, you volunteered to change the composition on the front of
Elf.

Percy