[r-t] Handbell composition request

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 11:00:26 UTC 2017

Over recent years I have been ringing with a handbell band that has worked itself up to 8 spliced (using small variations on Don Morrison's composition (no 3)). We'd now like to broaden knowledge of the methods to be able to ring all the work. In particular London needs some practice. So what I am looking for is a simple composition of spliced (standard 8 but NOT Bristol - and doesn't need to be all the others - indeed fewer is better) where 5-6 course in London (doesn't matter which way round). Ideally I'd like a multi-part with 56 fixed (6 part like Don's is best but 3 part is also fine). NB if for any reason it makes life easy to use 34 instead of 56 for both these criteria then that is also fine. I have come up with some candidates but there all a bit rubbish.

I also have to be able to call it so something simple would be handy - but I don't want to ask too much.

Any offers? Many thanks,

Peter