[r-t] BFBFLLG

Roddy Horton roddy at horton.karoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 14:42:57 UTC 2017

Robin wrote :-

>The question I have is how did RRH come up with it?

This course was discovered by David Beard and myself in the late 1970's when I started to take a keen interest in these 4 methods. I used to take an extended lunch on Friday's and spend time with David on the Hull University computer.
He relished the programming challenges and had developed a program that required a part end to be entered and then as each method was entered the software predicted which methods could be rung at the next lead. This was written specifically for BFLG but I believe David extended it later on.
This course is obviously the maximum length ending with a call.

Roddy