[r-t] Quarters of Spliced Major

Jonathan Agg jonathan.agg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:16:02 UTC 2017

We needed some similar quarters building up to Chanders a few years ago,
and Stephen P and Iain A came up with several compositions using Elf and
some custom searching. We scored a few, and attempted many more!

http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=405341
http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=405503
http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=406190
http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=405013

I think Iain did a search over the methods in Chanders on this plan:
http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/comp.php?id=33434

Jonathan