[r-t] Calling positions and differential methods

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 17 18:50:18 UTC 2017

As a practical suggestion how to deal with such things, how about
something like "H at 2", pronounced "Home at 2", meaning that one calls a
home at the second opportunity.  This convention is already in use in
Grandsire - "In and Out at 2".  One could imagine that it could be used
either as a column heading or an entry in a column depending on need:

W   H
-  - at 2
-   -

or