[r-t] Bristol Max tit-tums comps

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sat Mar 11 11:41:19 UTC 2017

Pip writes,

> In a phrase: nothing much exciting. That link was just thrown
 > together as a quick and dirty way of getting the back bells
 > into home position – swapping the front and back sixes in the
 > place notation gets you to the course head 135642, which isn’t
 > much use.

No, I didn't mean that. Keep the link method as it is, but use it at the
other end of the course, when the tenors are at the front (and hence
would be unaffected). It will throw the front bells around.

Maybe nothing good would come of that either, but there might be some
nice symmetry!

> Of course, as PJE might say, this sort of thing would work much
 > better with ‘architectured’ methods – and then you might as well
 > ring particles instead.

How much coursing music is there in the Particles peal? I know it
features megatittums, but there's not much traditional coursing music is
there?

Cheers

---