[r-t] Yorkshire Surprise Minor, etc

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:00:23 UTC 2017

MBD wrote:

"Unlike the Yorkshire case, this is a problem which may prevent an
otherwise perfect-looking extension applying on an infinite number of
stages."

If it prevented an otherwise perfect extension of a regular even bell
method applying on an infinite number of stages it would also still apply
on an infinite number of stages too though. At least any stage n where n-1
is prime as such stages don't have regular differential methods.
Unless you could have a situation where the lead head group settled down
such that it gave a 1-lead course in all but a finite number of those
situations but that seems unlikely to me..?