[r-t] Extension

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed Mar 22 21:29:31 UTC 2017

I'm also firmly in the camp which believes any requirement for infinite
series of extension stages is pretty daft, although of course such
series are nice when they exist.

However it is an interesting theoretical problem... I wonder, is there a
way of:

1. Predicting the LH group for any arbitrary higher stage of London
reached via the existing Minor->Major extension system?

2. In general, predicting the LH group for an arbitrary higher stage of
any method extended via a specific extension system?