[r-t] Extension

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:15:09 UTC 2017

"I would have thought that the preferred extension would be the one
that works at the highest number of stages up to a maximum (I have
suggested 36). I know this is not what the extension rules say, but
wouldn't it be of greater practical value. If the answer is the same
for more than one, then the band first ringing one can choose."

So you're essentially saying ditch the indefinite stages requirement
entirely?
So looking at the London example London S Major would then become an
allowable extension of London S Minor (providing no other extension path
yielded more extensions below 36)?
Yes I agree that makes more sense than the current situation.

Cheers,
Alan