[r-t] 7-part date touch

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Mon Nov 27 12:06:58 UTC 2017

I wonder whether I might be able to interest someone in
coming up with a date touch (that's a 2017 for the avoidance
of doubt) along the follow lines?  I'd like it to be a
perfect seven part of spliced surprise major using nine
methods from Chandlers (preferably excluding London, Pudsey
or Hudderfield).  Obviously that only gets a 2016, so I'd
like to mess the first lead around in some way so that we
can have rounds as the handstroke of the treble's full lead.

I don't mind too much how the first lead is messed around.
It can be a different method entirely, or a few odd changes
at the start, or an extra lead-end and half-lead call; but
I'd rather something a little more subtle than replacing the
first cross change with a single change.

Any takers?  I'd like to ring it in 10 days' time.

RAS