[r-t] 7-part date touch

Jonathan Agg jonathan.agg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:57:23 UTC 2017

Here's a first attempt, I'm certain the music can be improved. If anyone
can set off a search, please do. If you replace the 56 notation in Yeading
when the treble's in 78 with 1234 you swap back over 2-3, 4-5, 6-7.

Z   13254768     1
Y   14263857    33
N   15738264    65
S / 17864523    97
Wh  16758342   129
R   15637284   161
No  13526478   193
M / 17842635   225
W   16457382   257
E / 17823456   289
   --------

Z = +1
Y =+34-3.6-56-36-34-3.6-*1234*.1.56-6.3-34-36-56-6.3-34.1 (messed around
Yeading)
N = Newlyn
S = Sonning
Wh = Whalley
R = Richmond
No = Northampton
M = Moulton
W = Willesden
E = Essex

Ring Claybrooke instead of Z and V in subsequent parts.

2017 rows ending with 12345678

*Touch is true*

*Methods*:
192  Claybrooke Surprise (D)