[r-t] False course heads, etc.

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Wed Oct 11 20:10:10 UTC 2017

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:37 PM, Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org> wrote:
> It's taken longer than I thought it would, but the falseness
> information is now back. Sorry for the delay.

Further apologies: the formatting on the more detailed falseness
information in the bottom half of the method mapges is rather messed about
at present, something that didn't manifest itself when I was testing things
because of a subtle difference in the production version and the version I
use for testing before making things public. If I've correctly diagnosed
the cause of this problem it will self-heal in the next twenty-four hours,
though I still have some work to do figuring out how to ensure it doesn't
recur the next time I make a similar change.

"Thus the unfacts, did we possess them, are too imprecisely
few to warrant our certitude."
    -- James Joyce, _Finnegans Wake_