[r-t] Bobs only Stedman Triples

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sat Oct 21 20:53:51 UTC 2017

Andrew, I'm interested in the HCP algorithms you're using - your paper
seems slightly coy about them! You mention LKH, Snakes and Ladders and
Concorde, but as far as I'm aware, these don't exhaust the search space
so may miss solutions. However, your paper claims to have exhaustively
searched many of the part structures and determined the exact number of
solutions available, so presumably you didn't use these algorithms? You
mention an algorithm by Chalaturnyk that *is* exhaustive - did you use
this, or something else?