[r-t] 41 atw made easy

John Warboys john.warboys at lineone.net
Fri Apr 20 19:17:24 UTC 2018

Nice work Ander, an excellent addition to the existing 41 atw compositions.  As you rightly say, the repetition of lead heads/ends without any intervening calls is not to my personal taste, but that wouldn't stop me ringing this.  I shall have to get my pencil and paper out to try and work out how the overwork splicing works, it's clearly more complex than that used in my own compositions.

Re Graham's 5280 arrangement of SU0721, I had already published my own similar arrangement some time ago after the CC decisions were changed, but I don't have any personal ambitions to ring it, it would feel incomplete to me.

John