[r-t] MUG Minor Revisited

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 00:45:53 UTC 2018

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, 20:33 Philip Saddleton, <pabs at cantab.net> wrote:

> But I think it would be better to affect all of the bells (otherwise you
> could construe it as a Treble Place method with a lead of 48 rows).

I don't understand the logic of considering it a TP method. It would have
calls at three different places in a single lead method (block?). Surely,
thinking of it as a principle is simpler and less for ringers to learn. You
wouldn't say the same of Stedman compositions with a bell unaffected would
you?

Also, this particular 1440 does not give a true 360 of Original.

Graham