[r-t] Central Council Methods Library

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu May 31 13:41:15 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 9:23 AM, Michael Richardson <mike at richardson.ch>
wrote:
> The link to the Composition Library site takes you to something
> which looks to me like a quite brilliant database search and display
> system.

<https://complib.org/method/search> does look quite useful, thanks. I will
explore it further.

Two questions, though:

1) You say “the link to it” — I see no such link to it in <
https://cccbr.github.io/methods-library/index.html>, just the three buttons
for Text, MicroSirl and XML. Here’s what I see when I go to that page: <
http://www.ringing.org/html/cccbr-methods.jpg>.

2) That useful looking method search page is clearly under CompLib. How do
do I navigate to it from the CompLib home page? I even tried that earlier
today, thinking that might be the secret, and could see nothing about a
method search page or anything similar on the CompLib home page. Perhaps
it’s just me not scanning the page correctly.
WW

“History is a duel between art and time.”
                — Will Durant, /The Age of Faith/