[r-t] Central Council Methods Library

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu May 31 15:24:41 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Michael Richardson <mike at richardson.ch>
wrote:
> where [Composition Library] was a link to that site. The page I
> linked to was from the "Search for methods" dropdown next to the
> search box in the Composition Library pages' menu bar.

I’m sorry, maybe I’ve got some sort of impediment, but I can find nothing
on that page that says “search for methods.” My browser’s Find function
can’t see it, either, though I suppose it mightn’t for various reasons.

“Very few of the major philosophers have held university
chairs.”   — Will and Ariel Durant, /The Age of Louis XIV/