[r-t] Symmetries of a Dodecahedron

Peter Blight liberiabells at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 11:19:33 BST 2019

Brian Price's letter of 1944 was not originally published with a diagram
so it is difficult to be sure what his dodecahedron looked like.
However, arranging the courses in way proposed by Richard Pearce, (and
using coursing orders rather than course heads,) a possibility is shown
here:
<http://ringing.info/bdp/dodecahedron/sample.jpg> which matches Brian's
lie at the corners of green triangles, those by three bobs at W on black
circles, and of bobs at H on red triangles" and "in fact there are no
actual course end numbers on my model".

Peter Blight