[r-t] Washbrook's "4 part" peal of Stedman Triples

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sat Sep 21 15:17:59 BST 2019

Andrew - apologies, I missed your comment and analysis on the figures
for composition 582. In retrospect I think you have it exactly right:
that first course is treated as the first part, and then the notes are
exactly correct both for the A and B repeats.

In fact it makes more sense to me if the "A" blocks starts here, as in
this reworked version:

https://complib.org/composition/56235

I've removed the erroneous ringing.org reference so if you're happy I'd
like to keep this version please.

Thanks!