[r-t] Cyclic 7-parts of major

Simon Humphrey sh53246 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:53:36 BST 2019

There was a 7-part peal of PB8 rung at Putney sometime in the early 60's I think, though with plain course lead ends as the part ends IIRC, not cyclic.  I noticed it in the peal book when visiting for a peal (in 1968 ?), and was a bit put out because I thought I'd invented 7-parts just a few months or so before.  Might have been composed by a Reverend somebody-or-other, but it wasn't a famous name and I can't remember it now.

SH