[r-t] Spliced Plain Major

John Goldthorpe john.m.goldthorpe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:15:17 GMT 2020

It is possible to avoid bobs with three leads of Single Canterbury per part

1316 Spliced Major (9 methods)
JMG

   2345678 St Clement's College Bob
   4263857 Double Oxford Bob
   6482735 Double Oxford Bob
   8674523 Single Canterbury Pleasure Bob
   7842635 Gainsborough Little Bob
   3526847 Hereward Bob
   8273456 Double Norwich Court Bob
   6457382 Single Canterbury Pleasure Bob
   5678423 Highbury Bob
   2384675 Double Coslany Court Bob
   8263547 Edmonton Bob
   4735268 Single Canterbury Pleasure Bob
   -------
   3456782

7 part.

336 Single Canterbury Pleasure Bob;
224 Double Oxford Bob; 112 Double
Coslany Court Bob, Double Norwich Court
Bob, Edmonton Bob, Hereward Bob,
Highbury Bob, St Clement's College Bob;
84 Gainsborough Little Bob.  76 com, all
the work.

John