[r-t] odds and ends

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 11:36:41 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I did what so many of you do when answering a question. I answered the
question I thought that John Fisher really wanted to ask, not the one he
was asking. It was John Fisher's "I don't like the fact that 6ths-place
Morning Star turns into a differential hunter with 2 hunt bells" to
which I was responding. Why should anyone have a problem with this?
Stuff happens.

Worrying about whether 6ths place Plain is or is not plain hunt is like
counting the number of angels dancing on a pin point.

Why should anyone have a problem with how a bit of ringing is analysed?
If this is all they have to worry about, they must have a very simple
and easy life!"

Robin