[r-t] nths place

Robert Lee rlee5040 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 09:36:41 UTC 2014

On Thu Jul 17 05:22, Robin Woolley wrote:

>Someone, I think it was Robert Bennett, said that it might be a good
idea to re-write the decisions according to the date of the change. Type
II - dating from c1985 (uncovered triples); Type III, 1997 (variable
cover), etc. There is something in this.

Might I ask which 'Type' of the Decisions you are naming this under:

http://www.bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=341867

The way I'm reading it, Decision I(B)2 is pretty clear that to name a block, you have to include it within a peal (complying with parts A to D).

It's sad to see that even members of the Methods Committee are blatantly disregarding the rules these days.

Rob