[r-t] Minor Blocks: Poll results

John Fisher ghoti at mad.scientist.com
Wed Jul 16 08:24:30 UTC 2014

Matthew Frye wrote:
> Q: "Do you think a lead should always be the minimum non-divisible block?"
> Opinions seem pretty evenly split, which doesn't really help much!

I don't like the fact that 6ths-place Morning Star turns into a differential
hunter with 2 hunt bells.  However: nths-place Plain Bob turns from a
conventional hunter with a well-formed treble path into a principle.  Would
anybody argue that nths-place Plain Bob should be considered a separate
method to plain hunt?  If not, what is the difference between the two cases?

JR1F